Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nothing is Too Great or Too Small for God!

... The Lord will perfect that which concerns me...
Psalm 138:8 AMP

... Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.
I Peter 5:7 AMP

If it concerns you, it concerns God.  Nothing is too small or insignificant to go to Him about.  Whether you are struggling with a broken relationship, a sick puppy, a stressful job or even a bad hair day, it all matters to God.  Yes, God even cares about your hair--so much so that He numbers the hairs on your head!  (Luke 12:7)  Don't believe that God doesn't have time to be involved in the details of your life.  God is never too busy for your small stuff!

It is awesome to know that there is no problem too great or too small for my God.  I can talk to Him about decorating my house, my hair color, or my weight or I can talk to Him about more important issues like my marriage, my children, or my finances.  If I know that I am loved by my Heavenly Father and stand securely in His love for me, I can rest in that love and know for a fact, that because He loves me, he will "perfect that which concerns me."  What peace!

I pray that you will know and understand how much God loves you (Eph. 3:16-20), that you will know that you are not on your own, and that you will choose to trust God with everything that concerns you--even with the most intimate, minute details of your life.

Cindy

1 comment: